ISIC Mobility Card combined with an ISIC Student ID
With the ISIC Mobility Card the public transport in the Netherlands is no longer a challenge. By a swipe of the card you easily check in and out in all modes of transport.
The combined offer provides you:
For the combined offer you pay a onetime purchase price of €15,-. Monthly we will charge you for your travel costs and a subscription fee of €4,50.
Whether you're traveling to your new university from the airport or otherwise, you most likely will take the train. You can now order your first train ticket from ISIC for great student fares.
We offer two options, with both tickets you can get on the train at any Dutch station, and get off wherever you want. You will receive a personal voucher and extra info after the order! It can take up to 4 business days to receive the ticket.
1. Off-peak hour ticket for 12,50 EUR (weekdays after 9 am, and entire weekends)
2. All hours ticket for 17,50 EUR
Train tickets in the Netherlands are expensive, for example:
Schiphol Airport to Groningen / Maastricht / Enschede / Eindhoven / Wageningen / Tilburg / Nijmegen / Arnhem etc. are 20 EUR or more!
* Traveling to Amsterdam? A ticket Schiphol Airport - Amsterdam central is 4,50 EUR, so this product is not relevant for you! Check all ticket prices at www.ns.nl/en, and discover if, and how much you save!
If you are experiencing problems displaying this page or continuing in the check-out process, try switching to a different browser, like Chrome.
Buying a bike in The Netherlands is easy, but maintenance is costly and selling is a pain in the ass. That's why ISIC thinks a lease-bike, for an affordable, fixed, monthly fee including maintenance, is the way to go for international students.
Those who add this product to the order will not be charged additional costs but referred to ourpreferred partner via a mail.
The bike lease plan is simple and straightforward and looks like this:
- Fixed monthly low rate
- The E-bike subscription possible
- Monthly terminable contracts (minimum membership of 3 months)
- Maintenance costs covered
- Pick-up point in selected student cities
* ISIC is not the provider of this service. We will not charge you and only refer you to a preferred partner.
Please start over, or go back to the home page.
Just finish the checkout and you are all set.