Buying ISIC card requires:
That you are over the age of 12 years and a full-time student with more than 15 hours of study per week.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason, with the following exceptions:
The ISIC card:
The ISIC card is always valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, regardless of when you order.
The conditions described gives no rights other than that described in ISICs customer service concept and Conditions. ISIC are exempt from liability for the consequences of failure to meet delivery or if the failure was caused by circumstances outside the control ISIC, including fire, strike and lockout. ISIC cards can not be repaid, even before the first date.
Subject to any. typographical errors.
Cheating / Fraud
Cheating with name, date of birth, photograph, place of study etc. is considered as fraud and will be reported to the police as document forgery, and of course cancellation of the ISIC card.
The applicant certifies that he/she has read and fully understood the eligibility rules and criteria for obtaining an ISIC Card and that information provided in his/her application is complete, accurate and true.
The applicant authorises the issuer to contact relevant authorities and school/university to verify the accuracy and veracity of the data.
The ISIC card can and will be cancelled without warning, by the ISIC Card issuing organisation, before or after issue, if it appears that the information given is erroneous, inaccurate, or false, with no possibility of refund. In case the personal information, after issuing of the (digital) ISIC card, need to be changed ISIC can charge a change fee of 7 EUR.
Any benefit, product or service obtained with an ISIC card or a temporary ISIC Card number that is subsequently cancelled may be cancelled and will not be eligible for refund. The ISIC Card issuer and/or benefit/product/service provider may pursue the cardholder for damages for any benefit/product/service fraudulently obtained.
Any false application or misrepresentation in an application may and will result in the applicant being pursued for misrepresentation by one or more of the following:
In addition the applicant will be referred to the appropriate authorities and may be subject to public prosecution under the laws of the relevant country.
I further more agree that the information provided can be stored by ISIC and by the International Association Services, being a full subsidiary of the International Student Identity Card Association, and used for verification purposes when using services that require the ISIC Card as an eligibility document. All cardholders have the right to access and correct information either directly through the IAS or by contacting ISIC.
If you wish to recall your consent of the solemn declaration, you may recall it by sending an email to email@example.com.
ISIC launched a public transport card exclusively designed for international students. By a swipe of the card, you easily check "in" and "out" of all available public transport options in the Netherlands.
The ISIC mobility card offers:
• Access to and pay for all public transport companies with one card
• An easy and straightforward application process in English
• Distribution at your university upon arrival, or send directly to your Dutch address
• ISIC ID: 1-year membership with access to the largest student discount network around the world
Upon arrival you connect your card for a €2,50 monthly fee and use the discount and all the mobility services:
• Monthly payment by connection to a debit/credit card or bank.
• Receive 15% discount off-peak hours from NS (National Railway)
• The ISIC mobility app for insights in your travels and custom offers
• Customer support
Whether you're traveling to your new university from the airport or otherwise, you most likely will take the train. You can now order your first train ticket from ISIC for great student fares.
We offer two options, with both tickets you can get on the train at any Dutch station, and get off wherever you want. You will receive a personal voucher and extra info after the order!
1. Off-peak hour ticket for 11 EUR (weekdays after 9 am, and entire weekends)
2. All hours ticket for 16,50 EUR
Train tickets in the Netherlands are expensive, for example:
Schiphol Airport to Groningen / Maastricht / Enschede / Eindhoven / Wageningen / Tilburg / Nijmegen / Arnhem etc. are 20 EUR or more!
* Traveling to Amsterdam? A ticket Schiphol Airport - Amsterdam central is 4,50 EUR, so this product is not relevant for you! Check all ticket prices at www.ns.nl/en, and discover if, and how much you save!
The main form of transport in the Netherlands is cycling. Using your bike is safe, quick and cheap! Buying a bike is easy, but maintenance is costly and selling is a pain in the ass. That's why ISIC thinks a lease-bike, including maintenance, is the way to go for international students. Switch when broken and free maintenance service. All for an affordable, fixed, monthly fee. It even comes with a big chain lock which you definitely need.
Reserve your bike with ISIC for €7,50, and pay a fixed monthly fee of €12,95. The €7,50 will be deducted from your first month of membership.
The bike will be delivered during the introduction days of your university, or you can pick it up at a Boogle Store.
|Tilburg||Campus Universiteit Tilburg||17-1-2020|
|Nijmegen||HAN - Not physically present, issued at Boogle store: Wheels Tweewielers/ Rijwielboetiek Henk Geurts||30-1-2020|
HAN Not physically present, issued at Boogle store: (Van Rooy Tweewielers)
|Utrecht||Campus Utrecht University||1-2-2020|
|Nijmegen||Campus Radboud University||1-2-2020|
ISIC believes you should live like a local for the short time you are in the Netherlands. The bike lease plan is simple and straightforward and looks like this:
- Fixed monthly low rate starting at €12,95
- The E-bike subscription costs €39,95
- Monthly terminable contracts (minimum membership of 3 months)
- Maintenance costs covered
- Pick-up point in selected student cities in NL:
* ISIC is not the provider of this service. We charge a one time fee of €7,50 to set up the order and then we will send you the links to order the bikes and complete your order. If you have paid the €7,50 but change your mind, you can cancel your order with us and we will refund you.
Please start over, or go back to the home page.
Just finish the checkout and you are all set.