The main form of transport in the Netherlands is cycling. Using your bike is safe, quick and cheap! Buying a bike is easy, but maintenance is costly and selling is a pain in the ass. That's why ISIC thinks a lease-bike, including maintenance, is the way to go for international students. Switch when broken and free maintenance service. All for an affordable, fixed, monthly fee.
The bike will be delivered during the introduction days of your university, or at your Dutch residence. It even comes with a big chain lock which you definitely need.
ISIC believes you should live like a local for the short time you are in the Netherlands. The bike lease plan is simple and straightforward and looks like this:
- Fixed monthly low rate > 10-15 EUR p.m.
- Monthly terminable contracts
- Maintenance costs covered
- Delivered upon arrival to your university or at your Dutch home address within 2 days
* Deposit Fee:
- Grandma Bike €65
- City-Bike men & women €55
* ISIC is not the provider of this service and will not charge you if you add this to your basket, we will send you the links to order the bikes and complete your order.