The main form of transport in the Netherlands is cycling. Using your bike is safe, quick and cheap! Buying a bike is easy, but maintenance is costly and selling is a pain in the ass. That's why ISIC thinks a lease-bike, including maintenance, is the way to go for international students. Switch when broken and free maintenance service. All for an affordable, fixed, monthly fee. It even comes with a big chain lock which you definitely need.
Reserve your bike with ISIC for €7,50, and pay a fixed monthly fee of €12,95. The €7,50 will be deducted from your first month of membership.
The bike will be delivered during the introduction days of your university, or you can pick it up at a Boogle Store.
|Tilburg||Campus Universiteit Tilburg||17-1-2020|
|Nijmegen||HAN - Not physically present, issued at Boogle store: Wheels Tweewielers/ Rijwielboetiek Henk Geurts||30-1-2020|
HAN Not physically present, issued at Boogle store: (Van Rooy Tweewielers)
|Utrecht||Campus Utrecht University||1-2-2020|
|Nijmegen||Campus Radboud University||1-2-2020|
ISIC believes you should live like a local for the short time you are in the Netherlands. The bike lease plan is simple and straightforward and looks like this:
- Fixed monthly low rate starting at €12,95
- The E-bike subscription costs €39,95
- Monthly terminable contracts (minimum membership of 3 months)
- Maintenance costs covered
- Pick-up point in selected student cities in NL:
* ISIC is not the provider of this service. We charge a one time fee of €7,50 to set up the order and then we will send you the links to order the bikes and complete your order. If you have paid the €7,50 but change your mind, you can cancel your order with us and we will refund you.